As part of my operation nice assignments…I am writing a letter to Santa to tell him what I want for Christmas. So, Ole St. Nick, here is my list…
This year, I’d love…
1. Confidence. I seem to have misplaced mine in the past few years and I can’t seem to find it.
2. Good health. For my family, friends and myself. I have been sick for a few years and it really drains my motivation and my good spirits.
3. Productivity. I’d love to be more productive, to work on my sites a bit more, to finish up some projects I’ve started but haven’t finished. To start writing more, maybe even for money.
4. Discipline. I’d love to have the discipline to exercise on a regular basis, this may help me feel better physically as well. I’d also love to journal on a regular basis again. I used to be so good at it! And daily meditation. Seems, Santa, that discipline is something I really, really need.
5. Clarity. In what I want to do, in which direction I want to go, in my overall purpose, in my life’s goals. I have been struggling and I believe everything happens for a reason, even if it is not a good one. While I have been slowed down by my health, I feel like it gave me some time to re-evaluate my purpose, my goals. I’d love the clarity to do this.
6. A good experience for my girlie in her first year of college. I want her to enjoy every aspect of it through the difficult and jubilant times. I hope she discovers that she is capable of anything she puts her mind to and that she is worth love, great big gigantic deep love. She is so worth it. And I really want her to feel that for herself as well.
7. A pay raise for my friends. I want all my friends to get raises, bonuses, level increases, grants. Anything they need and deserve. =) And a sense of appreciation at work. I know many a person who works very hard and feels unappreciated…Santa, please bring them a better working experience.
8. A way back to Grad School. I would love to find a way to go back to Graduate school, to pinpoint what I want to study and to go for it.
9. Intimacy, Relationship deposits. Santa, help me pick up the phone more often to say hello, to invite a long-distance friend to a chat or a local friend to lunch. Let me invite others to dinner or a movie. Remind me how to show those I care about how important they are in my life by making time for them.
10. Gratitude. I want to stay focused on all that I have in my life. To be actively, proactively grateful for the people and comforts I enjoy every single day of my life.
Thank you, Santa. I’ll try to help you out… and do what I can on this end. =) I would love, love, love to help you out in helping fulfill someone else’s list too. =) Let me know if I can.
P.S. Since I am receiving Photoshop for my birthday, you can definitely take that off the long-long-long-wanted list as well. =) WOO HOOO!!!